On the Go? It's free, easy and convenient to access your balances and make transfers with the First Service FCU Mobile app. Whether you are standing in the checkout lane, traveling, or verifying your pay deposit, your First Service accounts are available at any time… day or night… on most smart phones.*
The First Service FCU Mobile app is available free in the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace.
Login to your FirstCU Online account and choose the menu "Other Options" and select the heading "Mobile Settings". After filling in the mobile information click on the "Submit" button and you are ready to use First Service FCU Mobile.
To use the browser version go HERE
Go HERE to get the First Service FCU Mobile iPhone or iPad app.
Go HERE to get the First Service FCU Mobile Android app.
Or you may search for "First Service FCU Mobile" in either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
You will now be able to login to your account using the same credentials that you use for FirstCU Online account access.
What functions can I perform with First Service FCU Mobile?
You can transfer funds between your accounts at the credit union. Mobile browser and downloadable applications allow you to view account balances, search recent activity, and transfer funds between your accounts. You can also pay bills online or make person to person payments. In addition, a locator function allows you to find ATM and First Service Branch locations.
*Your personal network plan fees may apply.
Do merchant data breaches have you worried?
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to take a picture of a check to make deposits to your First Service account using your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Save a trip to the credit union by depositing your checks with your smartphone or tablet by using our free First Service FCU Mobile App with Mobile Check Deposit. Mobile Check Deposit is offered by First Service with no service charge!*
- Your account must be in good standing and open for at least 90 days
- You must be enrolled in FirstCU Online Account Access and e-Statements
Check Deposit Guidelines
You can only deposit checks into accounts held by the person that the check is made payable to. Mobile Check Deposit is not available foreign items, savings bonds, or money orders.
- Up to 2 deposits per day for a total of $500 may be deposited.
- Monthly maximum deposit limit of 10 deposits for a total of $2,000.
- Checks must be endorsed by all payees on the back and must include “For mobile deposit only.”
- Enter the check amount that matches the written amount on the check.
- Take photo in a well-lit area; a solid, dark background works best.
- Ensure all check corners are in the view finder and hold phone flat.
- Ensure the MICR line is readable (string of numbers on the bottom of the check).
- You will receive a confirmation message via e-mail on the same day deposit is made.
- Once the check is approved, hold the original check for 7 days and then securely destroy.
- All mobile check deposits are subject to review and approval.
- Standard check holds may apply.
- Check the status of deposits in your online deposit history.
- Funds deposited before 3:00 pm on a normal business day will generally be available on the fifth business day after the deposit.
- Funds deposited after 3:00 pm on a normal business day, or on a weekend or holiday, will generally be processed the following business day with availability on the fifth day following processing.
- All deposits are subject to review and funds from your deposit may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
If you are interested in signing up for Mobile Check Deposit, call 614-836-0100 during normal business hours to activate this service.
*If an item you transmit for deposit is dishonored, rejected or otherwise returned unpaid, you agree that we may charge back the amount of the return to the account the check was originally deposited to; and you may be assessed a returned deposit item fee.
Apple Pay will work in restaurants, popular retailers, and wherever you see the Apple Pay™ symbol.
Apple Pay™ is available for First Service Debit Card users!
Use Apple Pay with your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch:
1st CU VISA App
1st CU VISA App is now available for your First Service VISA credit cards!
This app is separate from our existing First Service Mobile app, and is only for our credit card products.