We know you're busy and can't afford to waste time managing your money, so we offer a number of ways to make your personal banking easier, faster, more convenient, and FREE.
Online Banking Services
Our online banking services help you make the most of your money and your time. They put you in control of when and where you manage your accounts – and they're all FREE!
Access your account information, make payments and manage your account through Internet B@nking with iPay.
- MANAGE – view accounts, download activity, transfer funds, update personal information, create custom names for accounts, activate and reorder debit card, or report debit card lost/stolen
- PAY – send money to people, pay and receive bills from companies in one spot, schedule recurring bills, send money to accounts elsewhere, track history, and more
- REMIND – set-up and receive email and text alerts for bills, transactions, balances, and more
GBT Mobile allows Internet B@nking customers to bank virtually anywhere, at any time. Our mobile solution is quick, convenient, and free.
- VIEW – access account information
- TRANSFER – securely move money where you need it
- PAY3 – make payments, schedule payments, and pay individuals
- DEPOSIT – make deposits to your accounts
- MANAGE – suspend your debit card if it is lost, report it lost or stolen, or order a replacement card
e-Statements and e-Notices
Once you have Internet B@nking, these FREE services enable you to receive your monthly statements and periodic notices electronically rather than through the mail. They deliver a convenient, more secure way to stay up to date with your accounts.
A debit card is perfect for those who are always on the go, traveling on the road, or just have a hard time getting to the bank during regular hours.
- MasterMoney™ Debit Card can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted worldwide
- Pay using Apple Pay anywhere Apple Pay is accepted5
- Access checking or savings account(s) 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Withdraw cash, inquire on balance, or transfer funds
* Available for Apple Watch® and iPhone® 6 and newer. Card must be activated to use Apple Pay. When paying, you will be prompted to enter your passcode. This is your phone passcode and not your debit card PIN.
What do you want most from your credit card? Now you have a choice. Whatever your needs, we have a credit card that’s right for you!
Call 706.729.0024 in Georgia or 803.649.0048 in South Carolina for your 24-hour telephone connection to the banking information you need most often. You can quickly make account balance inquiries, review current transactions, verify deposits and transactions, verify interest paid and earned during tax time, obtain rate information, transfer funds between accounts, and even request to have a statement faxed to you.
You can conveniently deposit money into your account without making an extra trip to the bank. With direct deposit, your payroll, retirement, interest, and dividend checks can be automatically deposited without risk of being lost in the mail.
1 You may be charged access fees by your mobile provider based on your individual plan. Check with your mobile provider for details on specific fees and charges.
2 Mobile deposits are limited to a maximum deposit amount of $1,000 per day; $3,000 per month. If you are a new account holder and your account has been in good standing for at least 30 days, you will be automatically enrolled for Mobile Deposit.
3 In order to use the pay feature via our mobile app you must first set-up the service and payees within Internet B@nking from a PC.
4 Other institutions’ ATM fees may apply. To obtain a MasterMoney™ Debit Card, you must be at least 16 years of age. If under 18 years of age, parent or guardian approval is required.
5 Visit www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use-apple-pay/ to see a list of participating vendors.
6 The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
Apple, Apple Watch, iPhone, Apple Pay, and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard Worldwide.